Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sincerely, Me

I'm feelin' a little image-happy at the moment.  So, if you feel overwhelmed by the amount of images I may or may not be posting, then please turn your head and continue scrolling.  If you're unwilling to do this, there is no more I can do for you.  Please exit the window and read a less interesting blog. 



What a side-splitter.









I like to pretend those arms are around me.

It's hard to imagine that any one person could know more about yourself than even you do.  Obviously your family will have a leg up on the rest of the competition, but it's a shocking moment when you realize that another person can read you like a book.  They can break down your walls and see right into you.  A scary concept I know, but I guess sometimes you just have to trust a little, and let em in. 

A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life.
William Arthur Ward

No comments: